Monday, April 23, 2012

WEEKS 11 and 12

ATTENTION CLASS:
On Week 11, I forgot to post a discussion topic. SORRY!! :(
Please look at the assignments below and complete them by Wednesday, April 25th
Also, please note that this is our last week of class.    


ANNOUNCEMENTS

1.  Mayor C. Bruce Rose will be visiting class tonight.  He is the Mayor for the City of Wilson. 
**Please come to class on time and be ready to ask him questions.


2.  Our last day of class is on Wednesday, April 25th


Assignments & Discussion Topics:
Assignment #1

  1.  What are some good questions you can ask the Mayor?  (Please type at least 2 questions). 
  2.  What do you think about the Mayor's class presentation?  Did you like it?  Why or why not?
  3.  Did you learn something new about the Mayor or the City of Wilson from the class presentation?
  4.  Would you vote for Mayor C. Bruce Rose?  Why or why not?

Assignment #2

-What did you like the most and least about this class? 
-How can the college make this class better for students? 
-What changes or activities/topics do you think would make this class more interesting for students?
-Did you like the Blogs page?  Why or why not?
-Would you be interested in taking this class again in the summer semester?

Discussion Questions:

1.  What do people in your community need to know about health care?

2.  What experiences have you had getting health care here or in your country?


              Special Thank You
Thanks for supporting this class and making class more fun and exciting!! 
I appreciate your hard work and positive attitude.



Respecfully,


Norma Velasco










2 comments:

  1. Asigment #1

    1.-How long have you been the mayor of the city of wilson?
    -What projects do you have for the city wilson?

    2.-Yes I like, it was a very good experience to help us thrive for a better future and a kind and funny.

    3.-The best was to know his history before he became mayor and never too late to learn and continue studying.

    4.-Yes, I would like to .

    Asigment #2

    1.-I really liked the games that the teacher uses to learn and they were very funny.

    2.-Providing books that we used in class so we can learn more at home.

    3.-I think the class is very good and I like that it is fun and very interesting.

    4.-Yes, I like English, and learn more about different topics.

    5.-Yes, I'm interested.


    Discussion Questions:

    1.-Anual check up,it's expensive.

    2.-My experiences have been good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super!! You gave some really good answers. Yes, the Mayor was funny. I will show you the pictures I took tonight! I am happy that you liked the class presentation. Remember that it is NEVER too late to learn and you should continue studying.

    I enjoyed you in class!!! I will miss you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete